Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Family

Have I mentioned how incredibly grateful I am to have the family I have? If not, there it is. I love my husband and two boys more and more everyday. :)

Recently we got pictures taken. They were more for Christian's 4th birthday, but as anyone who knows me can attest to, I had to sneak in some family shots as well. Amanda has taken pictures of our family since before Christian was born and she always seems to capture our personalities perfectly and know which locations suit us the best. For this session we went to a charming historical house in Fort Worth.

Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot.






I adore this sweet picture of father and son.

2 comments:

My Family

Certain recent events (both personal and in the news) have reinforced in me to be thankful for what I have. I definitely have been, but i...