Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy Birthday, Elias





Happy Birthday, Tadpole. You are 1 year old today. I can't believe that last year on this day, Mommy and Daddy were at the hospital anxiously awaiting your arrival. Your big brother Christian was at home with Mimi and Paw-Pa ready to come up and visit you as soon as they got the call from Daddy that you were finally here. As soon as you were born, I immediately thought "Tadpole" and that was where your nickname came from. I remember being filled with such joy as soon as I saw your little baby form and I believed I even laughed because I was so happy. The Dr (also who delivered your brother) exclaimed, "he's perfect!" as he handed you to the nurse who laid you immediately upon my chest. You weighed 9lbs 8oz. Exactly like your brother, except you came a week earlier than your due date. We are so happy you are part of our family. Without you, we would not be whole. I would not be whole.

I love you, baby boy. You have been nothing but a joy and a blessing from day one.




These last 3 pictures and picture #1 were taken by Stevanovic Photography

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have a question I wanted to ask you regarding your blog. If you could send me an email when you get this, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!
    -Tiffany
    tpham(at)dropcam(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

My Family

Certain recent events (both personal and in the news) have reinforced in me to be thankful for what I have. I definitely have been, but i...