Thursday, December 6, 2018

My Family

Certain recent events (both personal and in the news) have reinforced in me to be thankful for what I have. I definitely have been, but it is so easy to become complacent and discontent. But one thing that has never changed is the love and appreciation I have for my family. They are the constants in this crazy world, and the ones who always are there for me, even when, selfishly, I have not been. Or at least it feels as if I have not been. I know at times I am caught up in my own emotions and feelings, and can tend to brush off those who mean the most to me, and the ones whom I would never regularly pass over.
This week I have been just going through the motions of life when I received a ping on my phone yesterday. "I love you," it read. Sometimes that is all it takes...I love you.

These beautiful pictures were taken by Creative Photography By Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

Certain recent events (both personal and in the news) have reinforced in me to be thankful for what I have. I definitely have been, but i...